Monday, July 13, 2009

Half Price Class


The practice of yoga has affected me profoundly on many levels, physically, spiritually and emotionally. I find sheer joy passing on what I’ve learned to others. As you begin the journey of planning your wedding and moving on to the next chapter of your life, consider yoga as a tool to calm your nerves, look inward and slow down, not to mention the amazing physical benefits of the practice that will help you look great in the dress!

I began my own practice doing videos in my living room before I was ‘brave’ enough to head out the door and to a class. I worried I wasn’t doing it ‘right’ After practicing yoga for close to 10 years I now know there is no ‘right’

Step out of your comfort zone and living room and try yoga with a friend. This month share the blissful experience of yoga with a friend or family member. Ease any discomfort of trying a new practice by having your closest girlfriend or family member by your side. Bring a friend to class and both receive a ½ price class. Begin your journey by honoring your self.

Here are a few words from some happy yogis:

"I enjoyed the class so much. I kept thinking about how nice it was to be doing something just for me . And at the end, when we all said 'Namaste', I thought I was going to cry. I thought I would be sore today, but I'm not."

"I am so happy that this studio is available locally at such a reasonable price. Both Barbara and Trish are awesome! I leave there feeling totally relaxed - love it!"

"The High Street Yoga & Wellness Center is wonderful! I tried yoga for the first time about a month ago & Barbara made my experience very easy. I felt an amazing sense of peace when I left the class. I love their commitment to community--they did a food drive for the food pantry & now for the holidays, they are doing a toy drive. I went to their Thanksgiving morning session & it was a wonderful way to start the day focusing on what matters most in my life. I'm looking forward to another visit during the holiday season! If you've always wondered what yoga is about, this is the place to try--very welcoming & willing to answer your yoga questions."

"I have never had a bad yoga session at this studio. The classes are perfect for restoring the mind, body, and soul. The studio has great atmosphere to be calm and serene and mindful of the practice. I recommend this studio to anyone who practices yoga already or to anyone who would like to begin a practice. Namaste."


"Having tried several yoga classes in the area, I can say without "stretching" the truth, that Barb's classes are terrific! Her voice is calming, soothing- she takes you right where you need to go to feel that you've conquered your day, brought tranquility to your life, and can peacefully face the world! Enjoy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment