Friday, July 9, 2010

Hammi Jammi Jewelry: From A Happy Bride



"Carrie from Hammi Jammi Jewelry did an exceptional job creating sets of jewelry for my five bridesmaids and my flower girl. I spent hours searching department stores for bridesmaid jewelry that perfectly matched my vision for my wedding, but I came up short every time. I connected with Carrie and she was absolutely wonderful! She made EXACTLY what I had in mind- a stunningly elegant necklace, bracelet and earrings set for each bridesmaid and a beautiful bracelet for my flower girl. The girls LOVED their jewelry and it looked fantastic with their dresses. Carrie maintained an open line of communication with me throughout the entire process and she created and shipped the pieces quickly. I would definitely work with her again and I would recommend Hammi Jammi Jewelry to anyone who is in search of that perfect piece of jewelry!"

~Denise Galio Burt married May 8, 2010

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the information. I like your blog n love Your content =) Cheers, door gift perkahwinan, cenderahati pengantin, t shirt printing

    ReplyDelete